Religion Paranormal Ghost Stories
Religion Paranormal Ghost Stories website speaks to the subjects as listed.
Ghost Stories and the belief in such.
Paranormal belief and the acceptance of this belief within the religions of the world.
My studies have shown the western Abrahamic religions, (Christian, Islam, Jewish, Bahai, Rastafari) and Dharmic (Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain) are more receptive to a belief in the paranormal).
The Far Eastern religions (Tao, Shinto, Confucist) are not receptive to a belief in the paranormal. Folk religions (Chinese, African, North American, South American, Russian, Australian, European) may or may not be receptive to the paranormal.
It would appear that when there is little or no acceptance of religion and paranormal belief it tends not to manifest itself.
Commentary speaks to the author’s personal beliefs in religion and to the question “Does man need religion today”.
Apostles gives a description of each of the Apostles.
This section features religious opinion on many religious subjects by those who are recognized as knowledgeable in the many religions of the world. Credit is given to the author and to where this opinion was originally expressed.
Speaks to, for an individual to accept this concept, it is my belief that one must believe in religion or at least believe in the possibility of a “Greater Power” or a “God”.
Speaks to the possibility of like minded people forming an informal organization to investigate the possibility of forming an open minded group.
Gives world statistics giving the number of folk practicing each religion in the world.
The countries of the world are listed and the different types of religion being practiced in these countries is presented. The religions of recognized countries is presented here.
Also given is an alphabetic list of countries, with the major religions being observed, the population of the country and the number of people practicing each religion.
Abrahamic speaks to the religions included.
Dahrmic speaks to the religions included.
Far Eastern speaks to the religions included.
Folk speaks to the religions included.
Other subjects addressed are, Atheism, Agnosticism, Gnosticism, Paganism, Religion and Pornography, Cleric Deviates and Bible History.
Religion Paranormal Ghost Stories
- True Short Ghost Stories
- True short ghost stories speaks to the phenonema of ghosts and the belief in such.
- Religious Paranormal Belief
- A description of religious paranormal belief of the religions of the world.
- Religious Comment
- This section presents the comments of many religious leaders on many subjects of interest.
- Does Man Need Religion
- A commentary on does man need religion today and why.
- 12 Apostles of Jesus
- A discussion of the 12 Apostles of Jesus and of related disciples.
- Religious Opinion
- A discussion of the religious opinion of varied religious scholars discussing various subjects.
- Explain Soul
- A discussion to explain soul and the varied belief.
- Online Religion
- Let's form an Online Religion which reflects our more or less common beliefs.
- Religion World Statistics
- A description of religion world statistics stating the practioners of the main religions of the world.
- World Religion Map
- A one page concise description of the religions of the world as presented on a world religion map.
- Abrahamic Religion
- A concise description of what is known as an abrahamic religion.
- Dharmic Religions
- A one page concise description of the various dharmic religions.
- Far Eastern Religions
- A cocise description of far eastern religions.
- Folk Religions
- A one page concise description of local folk religions and their beliefs.
- Most Popular Religion
- A one page concise description of all the most popular religion group by type.
- A one page concise description of Atheism.
- A one page concise description of Agnosticism.
- A one page concise description of Gnosticism and the belief.
- A one page concise description of Paganism and what apagan does not believe.
- Religion and Porn
- A discussion of Religion and Porn and its acceptance in varied religions.
- Cleric deviate discussion group
- A discussion of cleric deviate techniques
- My Testimonial
- My testimonial is a description of how I used the Sit Build It (SBI) format to create, host and track this website.
- Bible History
- Speaks to the bible history and the many variations in existence from the Hebrew writings up to the King James version is use today.