Religious Information website speaks to the subjects as listed.
Statistics by Country
Explain Abrahamic Religions
Explain Dharmic Religions
Explain Far Easter Religions
Explain Folk religions
Explain Other religions categorized A to Z
Discuss Religion and Porn
Discuss Cleric Deviates
Explain the History of the 26 bibles that have been written to date.
Commentary speaks to the author’s personal beliefs in religion and to the question “Does man need religion today” as given in Religious Information. There nay be as many opinions as there are people but this is my personal commentary.
Apostles gives a description of each of the Apostles. This explains that indeed there were thirteen Apostles not twelve as commonly believed.
This section features religious opinion on many religious subjects by those who are recognized as knowledgeable in the many religions of the world. Credit is given to the author and to where this opinion was originally expressed. Topics discussed, religious charlatan, children, ethics, grace, heaven, killing, meditation, persecution, poverty, prosperity and diet.
Speaks to, for an individual to accept this concept, it is my belief that one must believe in religion or at least believe in the possibility of a “Greater Power” or a “God”. My Agnostic belief or disbelief simply states that before I believe I want to see proof of God. There is a lot of proof that there is no God.
Speaks to the possibility of like minded people forming an informal organization to investigate the possibility of forming an open minded group.
Gives world statistics giving the number of folk practicing each religion in the world as presented in Religious Information.
The countries of the world are listed and the different types of religion being practiced in these countries is presented. The religions of recognized countries is presented here.
Also given is an alphabetic list of countries, with the major religions being observed, the population of the country and the number of people practicing each religion.
Abrahamic speaks to the religions included.
Dahrmic speaks to the religions included.
Far Eastern speaks to the religions included.
Folk speaks to the religions included.
Other subjects addressed are, Atheism, Agnosticism, Gnosticism, Paganism, Religion and Pornography, Cleric Deviates and Bible History.
Ghost Stories and the belief in such.
Paranormal belief and the acceptance of this belief within the religions of the world.
My studies have shown the western Abrahamic religions, (Christian, Islam, Jewish, Bahai, Rastafari) and Dharmic (Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain) are more receptive to a belief in the paranormal).
The Far Eastern religions (Tao, Shinto, Confucist) are not receptive to a belief in the paranormal. Folk religions (Chinese, African, North American, South American, Russian, Australian, European) may or may not be receptive to the paranormal.
It would appear that when there is little or no acceptance of religion and paranormal belief it tends not to manifest itself.
- True Short Ghost Stories
- True short ghost stories speaks to the phenonema of ghosts and the belief in such.
- Religious Paranormal Belief
- A description of religious paranormal belief of the religions of the world.
- Religious Comment
- This section presents the comments of many religious leaders on many subjects of interest.
- Does Man Need Religion
- A commentary on does man need religion today and why.
- 12 Apostles of Jesus
- A discussion of the 12 Apostles of Jesus and of related disciples.
- Religious Opinion
- A discussion of the religious opinion of varied religious scholars discussing various subjects.
- Explain Soul
- A discussion to explain soul and the varied belief.
- Online Religion
- Let's form an Online Religion which reflects our more or less common beliefs.
- Religion World Statistics
- A description of religion world statistics stating the practioners of the main religions of the world.
- World Religion Map
- A one page concise description of the religions of the world as presented on a world religion map.
- Abrahamic Religion
- A concise description of what is known as an abrahamic religion.
- Dharmic Religions
- A one page concise description of the various dharmic religions.
- Far Eastern Religions
- Far Eastern religions are also referred to as East Asian religions, Chinese or Taoic religions. These religions are based on the philosophies, which focus on the East Asian concept of Tao.
- Folk Religions
- A one page concise description of local folk religions and their beliefs.
- Most Popular Religion
- A one page concise description of all the most popular religion group by type.
- Atheism is a belief that there is no God. The term originated from the Greek atheos was a derogatory term which literally meant without Gods.
- A one page concise description of Agnosticism. Agnosticism is the belief in only that which can be proven scientifically. Not being a religious declaration in itself.
- A one page concise description of Gnosticism and the belief.
- A one page concise description of Paganism and what apagan does not believe.
- Religion and Porn
- A discussion of Religion and Porn and its acceptance in varied religions.
- Cleric deviate discussion group
- This web page asks that you relate any cleric deviate behavior that you have been subject to in your life.
- My Testimonial
- My testimonial is a description of how I used the Sit Build It (SBI) format to create, host and track this website.
- Bible History
- Speaks to the bible history and the many variations in existence from the Hebrew writings up to the King James version is use today.